Background

Hello everyone! My name is Harry, the creator of this blog. I started this blog in high school my senior year during one of my culinary classes. All the recipes dating before September 2013 are from my high school culinary classes. All of those recipes I changed around both the ingredients, adding and removing some, and amounts, increasing or decreasing, to make them my own recipe. Most of the pictures are of the dishes I made, some I forgot to take a picture of and are pictures from online that resemble the dish. Recipes that date from September 2013 onward are from my time at Johnson and Wales University, were I am studying culinary arts. Currently I am a freshman there, and the recipes are ones I made throughout my classes. I hope you enjoy making these as much as I do.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Seasoned Rolls

These rolls are a good addition to any meal. They have a nice flavor with the combination of seasonings, giving you flavor that taste well without overwhelming your taste buds.

Ingredients:
         
             1 pkg. yeast
             1/2 cup warm water
             2 tsp sugar
             1 tbs olive oil
             1 2/3 cup flour
             1 tsp garlic pieces
             1/2 tsp ground oregano
             1/4 tsp basil
             1/4 tsp black pepper
             3/4 tsp salt
             1/4 cup parmesan cheese
             1/8 tsp red pepper

Directions:
       
            In a large bowl mix together
                      1 pkg. yeast
                      1/2 cup warm water
                      2 tsp sugar
                      1/4 cup mozzarella

           Add to the yeast
                     1 tbs olive oil

           In another bowl mix together
                     1 2/3 cup flour
                     1 tsp garlic pieces
                     1/2 tsp ground oregano
                     1/4 tsp basil
                     1/4 tsp black pepper
                     3/4 tsp salt
                     1 cup parmesan cheese
                     1/8 tsp red pepper

           Pour the dry ingredients into the wet

           Knead 5 minutes

           Divide dough into 6-8 round rolls-adding mozzarella to middle as you roll

           Lightly spread each surface using 1 tbs olive oil

          Sprinkle each roll with onion pieces and bacon bits

          Bake 425 for 13-15 minutes

Picture from budgetbytes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment