Background

Hello everyone! My name is Harry, the creator of this blog. I started this blog in high school my senior year during one of my culinary classes. All the recipes dating before September 2013 are from my high school culinary classes. All of those recipes I changed around both the ingredients, adding and removing some, and amounts, increasing or decreasing, to make them my own recipe. Most of the pictures are of the dishes I made, some I forgot to take a picture of and are pictures from online that resemble the dish. Recipes that date from September 2013 onward are from my time at Johnson and Wales University, were I am studying culinary arts. Currently I am a freshman there, and the recipes are ones I made throughout my classes. I hope you enjoy making these as much as I do.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Marinated Grilled Greek Chicken

Simple yet delicious. Make the marinade with any amount of what you like more, and grill the chicken off to make a delicious bite size meal that can be served with any side.

Ingredients:
              Yogurt
              Feta Cheese
              Lemon Zest
              Lemon Juice
              Fresh Garlic
              Oregano
              Olive Oil
              Salt
              Pepper
              Chicken Breast, diced
              Skewers-soaked in water for 10 minutes
              *Preheat oven to 350

1. Mix together all the ingredients with amounts of your liking

2. Let chicken marinade for 20 minutes

3. Skewer the chicken pieces and place on parchment line sheet pans

4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350

5. When done, place onto grill to finish cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment