Background

Hello everyone! My name is Harry, the creator of this blog. I started this blog in high school my senior year during one of my culinary classes. All the recipes dating before September 2013 are from my high school culinary classes. All of those recipes I changed around both the ingredients, adding and removing some, and amounts, increasing or decreasing, to make them my own recipe. Most of the pictures are of the dishes I made, some I forgot to take a picture of and are pictures from online that resemble the dish. Recipes that date from September 2013 onward are from my time at Johnson and Wales University, were I am studying culinary arts. Currently I am a freshman there, and the recipes are ones I made throughout my classes. I hope you enjoy making these as much as I do.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crepe Batter

Why make pancakes for breakfast when you can make a crepe. It is just as simple, and you can fill the crepe with whatever filling you want. This recipe is simple, quick, and delicious.

Ingredients:
             1 cup flour
             1 1/4 cup milk
             2 eggs
             1 tbs melted butter (use butter to grease pan at same time)

Whisk all ingredients together until no lumps and bumps

Pour 1/4 cup batter into a hot lightly buttered saute or crepe pan

Keep temp on med-high

Rotate batter around center of pan until batter will not run

Return pan to stove top and continue to cook until top has dry appearance

Turn crepes once when golden color appears

Count to 5

Slide them out of the pan and serve with favorite toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment